Renovation of parts
renovation of parts and components: +420 566 512 259, +420 566 512 246
grinding and welding shaft: +420 566 512 258
Cooperation with the Swedish company SCANIA
Among our cutormers belong also swedish company SCANIA, with which Agromotor in April 2003 started cooperate in the field of engine components renovation.
- Grinding and welding to a diameter of 250 mm and length 1500 mm
- Piston and piston (connecting) rod thermal spraying
- Carbide powder coating of axle and wheel bearings up to 60 HRc
- King pins, shafts, gears, rotors, and more...
High quality cylinder honing-prevention of anti-seize the piston
Honing is a finishing process in the framework of the cylinder grinding, whose goal is the ideal surface of the wall of the cylinder. During the honing is grinded the diameter of cylinder to requested dimension and we create fine nicks on the surface of the cylinder. When the engine is running they capture the oil and reduce the friction of piston rings on the wall of the cylinder.
The result is that the piston rings don´t grind off the cylinder wall, better and last longer - honing therefore prevents the seizing of the piston.
In addition to honing of the cylinder liners, we carry out:
- straightening of seating faces under the cylinder head
- repair the lower deposition of cylinder liners ("rubber")
- repair cracks and breakthroughs in cast iron and cast steel by method METALOCK
- repair and honing the main bearings of the crankshaft
Page 1 of 2